- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,225
In today's enlightenment I found this.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2546/
It is the most ULTIMATE internetz you could ever buy. By the looks if it, you get EVERYTHING!
I mean, its a Valve Complete Pack. What could it NOT have? It has EVERYTHING!(except borderlands and world of warcraft... and diablo 3)
You get every single Half-Life game known to man, plus you get Team Fortress CLASSIC, on top of that TEAM FORTRESS 2, and BOTH Day of Defeat games(For those of you who dont know, DoD and DoD:Source). And it includes ALL the Half-life TWO games. That includes Lost Coast, and Episode 2! On top of that, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead TWO! Last but not least, all the COUNTER-STRIKE games. Condition Zero, 1.6, and Source. Oh and I almost forgot, it includes Portal, Richochet, and Deathmatch Classic.
All this for just $99. YOU SAVE ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-TWO CENTS!(For those who can't read, $159.82)
Even if you have a couple of these games already, you can give the GIFT OF THE GAME. So what could you POSSIBLY lose? $99 is worth 20 games.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2546/
It is the most ULTIMATE internetz you could ever buy. By the looks if it, you get EVERYTHING!
I mean, its a Valve Complete Pack. What could it NOT have? It has EVERYTHING!(except borderlands and world of warcraft... and diablo 3)
You get every single Half-Life game known to man, plus you get Team Fortress CLASSIC, on top of that TEAM FORTRESS 2, and BOTH Day of Defeat games(For those of you who dont know, DoD and DoD:Source). And it includes ALL the Half-life TWO games. That includes Lost Coast, and Episode 2! On top of that, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead TWO! Last but not least, all the COUNTER-STRIKE games. Condition Zero, 1.6, and Source. Oh and I almost forgot, it includes Portal, Richochet, and Deathmatch Classic.
All this for just $99. YOU SAVE ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-TWO CENTS!(For those who can't read, $159.82)
Even if you have a couple of these games already, you can give the GIFT OF THE GAME. So what could you POSSIBLY lose? $99 is worth 20 games.







I <3 Christmas Presents



