D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Jan 21, 2010 #4 I wanna kick my way in right now. (I'm almost always BLU)
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 21, 2010 #6 Heh. Should hold a contest to see who can best edit this to make it look like it came from in-game
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 21, 2010 #7 oh no, now they know we know :O
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 21, 2010 #8 I see a couple good places to place a sentry.
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Jan 21, 2010 #9 Honestly, I bet they did use this building (or similar) as a reference in the design of buildings in-game :cool_old:
Honestly, I bet they did use this building (or similar) as a reference in the design of buildings in-game :cool_old:
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jan 21, 2010 #11 Its not RED base unless theres a C&D Spy camping their intel. Wait, its already gone.