D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 21, 2010 #2 If I worked there, I would walk around all day asking people, "Are you guarding the intel?" and yelling, "Heavy is spy!"
If I worked there, I would walk around all day asking people, "Are you guarding the intel?" and yelling, "Heavy is spy!"
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 21, 2010 #4 Ducttape said: If I worked there, I would walk around all day asking people, "Are you guarding the intel?" and yelling, "Heavy is spy!" Click to expand... I would be yelling "Need a dispenser here."
Ducttape said: If I worked there, I would walk around all day asking people, "Are you guarding the intel?" and yelling, "Heavy is spy!" Click to expand... I would be yelling "Need a dispenser here."
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Jan 21, 2010 #5 I would be sneaking around sapping your dispenser <.< Or building an engi base somewhere lol
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 21, 2010 #7 obviously doctored a little, but amusing nonetheless i suppose
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 21, 2010 #8 BeaverKing said: obviously doctored a little, but amusing nonetheless i suppose Click to expand... ALL pictures should be blu or red tinted!
BeaverKing said: obviously doctored a little, but amusing nonetheless i suppose Click to expand... ALL pictures should be blu or red tinted!
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Jan 21, 2010 #13 Lol, nice find =P