ThHulk signing out?

TheHulk

Famous
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
517
I hurt my head lifting weights...i keep getting headaches and my blood pressures skyrocketing...about to head to the ER to get it checked out

i might not be back for awhile
 
damn, hope all goes well

must be one strong neck...lifting weights with your head....

~D
 
they ran all kinds of tests...nothing TOO serious but i cant lift for a couple weeks and im gonna be monitered pretty heavy...so ill be good and playing games!

go me!
 
Hurt yourself lifting weights? I thought u were a Hulk. Lol gotta keep ur strength. Just lift my textbooks and you'll be able to lift 800 pounds in a month.
 
lol when i say i hurt my head im getting bad headaches from the blood pressure haha
 
Best way to relieve high blood pressure is to get dominated by me, I've been known to wander about Blackmesa from time to time.

Glad your ok btw.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top