Hollister or Abercombie & Fitch?

soo?

  • Abercrombie duh

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Hollister duh

    Points: 1 2.3%
  • Both!!!

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • They both stink!

    Points: 34 79.1%

  • Total voters
    43

Fiddlehead

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
1,047
Hollister or Abercombie & Fitch? or... Niether

So what do you like better Hollister or Abercombie & Fitch, or do you like both, or you don't like either.

Well for me I like Abercrombie & Fitch better than hollister i wear both but eh. Also the fierce cologne from Abercrombie & Fitch is the best!!
 
Last edited:
I'm going to go with neither.

I would probably being going on a rant right now about buying labels clothes, but I've bought $80+ jeans from H&M before. So I'd be a hypocrite if I did.
 
i really dont care which brand as long as it looks decent.

besides i look like a stoner half the time anyways.
 
I'm going to go with neither.

I would probably being going on a rant right now about buying labels clothes, but I've bought $80+ jeans from H&M before. So I'd be a hypocrite if I did.

Well... I just went to both of those stores today i got a bunch of shirts for 11 dollars. Also i got some sweaters Regular price 110, then it went to 59 then it was 50% + it was on clearance so it was around 24 dollars. You can't beat that, also there clothes are made with good materials. Don't hate (:
 
i can go down to the lil business down the street and buy 3 very good quality t shirts for 10. i find labels have crappy qualitys and always the design messes up and its worthless i wear plain ts ftw
 
i can go down to the lil business down the street and buy 3 very good quality t shirts for 10. i find labels have crappy qualitys and always the design messes up and its worthless i wear plain ts ftw

Ok, go to your store and buy those shirts then go to hollister or abercrombie and see the difference in materials. Yes your paying for the label but THE MATERIALS that it is made with are very good. Also the style of the shirts I really like. So...

Neither.

American Eagle seems to be more fitting for me.

Yes, American Eagle is also a good store (;
 
Last edited:
Ok, go to your store and buy those shirts then go to hollister or abercrombie and see the difference in materials. Yes your paying for the label but THE MATERIALS that it is made with are very good. Also the style of the shirts I really like. So...

Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there.

Just because something comes from a smaller store doesn't mean that the quality of the goods are less than a major label. A lot of times, when you compare clothes from a large retailer and a small, you are just paying for a label.
 
I get my clothes from Savers or ARC. So, i don't usually get designer clothes but I have a lot of money for other things.
 
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there.

Just because something comes from a smaller store doesn't mean that the quality of the goods are less than a major label. A lot of times, when you compare clothes from a large retailer and a small, you are just paying for a label.

I'm going to stop you right there.

I've bought clothes from small stores. Also, stores like Marshalls, the quality difference between Hollister and Abercrombie and those small stores are way different. You must not have EVER went to hollister or abercrombie because u don't know what your talking about. and... The deigns of the shirts and sweaters w/e are really nice. Also, don't say "oh you haven't shopped at a smaller store" Uhm... Yes I have. keep your comebacks comming I'll top anything you say. Good day, sir.

there both good, but areopostle usualy has great deals goin on :D

I can never find that store lol. So i never shop there xD!!
 
Last edited:
Hollister.

I would expect most gamers to say neither, so the results thus far are predictable.
 
I'm going to stop you right there.

I've bought clothes from small stores. Also, stores like Marshalls, the quality difference between Hollister and Abercrombie and those small stores are way different. You must not have EVER went to hollister or abercrombie because u don't know what your talking about. Also, don't say "oh you haven't shopped at a smaller store" Uhm... Yes I have.

>.<

Well, enjoy your higher quality clothing. Heavens knows your paying for it.
 
>.<

Well, enjoy your higher quality clothing. Heavens knows your paying for it.

Yes, I will enjoy it! I shop there when there's sales, like this week 50% off on most stuff. Also, I buy stuff from clearance and I buy one size bigger so it will last me longer. You have to be a smart shopper. Good day, sir.
 
Last edited:
Anyone who votes for anything other than neither needs to get back to their fantasy football and j?gerbombs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top