eGO Skins

mindful23

Poster
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
200
Alright I made some new skins for everyone.


My old player pack was okay. But now its very much so improved and although there are still a few flaws...

Thats the gist of it.

Its on FPSBanana now at: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/33491

27646.jpg


Also I have a darkened K98 and darkened K98 Scoped pack that I haven't uploaded but Frid is using. Here is a screenshot of the K98 before and after:

darkenedkarscreeniexb4.jpg


And finally... what all do you want improved on other skins [Like ... darker BAR, lighter Garand, emblem on it, whatever].
 
And also THanks dude i love the kar now. HE also changed nades color so i can see them :-) (color blind) hes good guys. Hes good
 
Lol can you give me step by step instructions on how to DL skins from FPSbanana.< Caine = MAJOR Nub
 
Its included in the DL. I deleted the one cause they were flaming it again... giving it a 2. Now I know I screwed up on the camo on the feet and leggings... but is that worth an 8 point gap ?!

Anywayz... I fixed everything I can think of now.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/33501


27652.jpg



Well... time to actually play DoDS. Tired of fixing crap all the fricken time. >.<


Stupid FPSBanana flamers...
 
Mindful can you link a basic guide on how to install the skins for everyone here? Your skins are REALLY good btw. I love the light green camo the most.
 
=== INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ===


First you gotta extract the files. Just extract em to the desktop and you now have a folder called dod.


Now heres what you do:

1.) Goto My Computer
2.) Open Local Disk (C:)
3.) Inside there, Open Program Files (if it says "Windows has hidden these files.. .just select show all)
4.) Open Steam
5.) Open Steamapps
6.) Open YourUsername [[email protected] or whatever]
7.) Open Day of Defeat Source

Right click inside that folder and hit Paste. It will ask if you want to overwrite. Hit yes.



Run Day of Defeat Source and enjoy :)
 
Also guys... I worked on a lil "Noob Skin" where the models are really bright.


Heres a pic and PM me if you want it I'll email.

dodorangesprengen0002gb9.jpg


PS: They are neon and super sexy :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top