KansasLawDog Rookie =(eGO)= Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 56 Jan 23, 2010 #1 I have gone over it many times and still not working not sure what I am doing wrong please help
D dopey288 Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 326 Jan 23, 2010 #2 click on the black and green bar at the top of the thread they will help you fully here is the link http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105403 they will help you reslove it in no time at all
click on the black and green bar at the top of the thread they will help you fully here is the link http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105403 they will help you reslove it in no time at all
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jan 23, 2010 #3 Go here, and that link will set u up with what you need to get your admin back.
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Jan 23, 2010 #4 KansasLawDog said: I have gone over it many times and still not working not sure what I am doing wrong please help Click to expand... His PIN isn't setup, he has a thread in eG private as well with instructions on how to set it up properly, this can be locked
KansasLawDog said: I have gone over it many times and still not working not sure what I am doing wrong please help Click to expand... His PIN isn't setup, he has a thread in eG private as well with instructions on how to set it up properly, this can be locked
L LiQuiDSiLk Famous Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 487 Jan 23, 2010 #5 If you can join our ventrillo program and find an advisor or even another person in the DoD channels. We all can help you thru the process. Thread closed
If you can join our ventrillo program and find an advisor or even another person in the DoD channels. We all can help you thru the process. Thread closed