[poll] Class ?

[quote1196033959=Atticus]
we should just have a class with nothing but a pistol and endless amount of pistol ammo and not be able to pick up primary weapons. i would rep that all day haha :D
[/quote1196033959]

Same, love the pistol xD
 
It's all about the support class. Sturmgewehr more than the BAR though. Besides that I like playing with the K98, not that I'm very good with it, and I'm a pretty good sniper when I have to be.
 
If Atticus and BlazingHeat want a class with nothing but a pistol. Then I want a class with nothing but endless amount of Grenades Hahaha...


But wow... no one voted for Machine Guns. =P
 
I want a class with only Carbine and Pistol :)


Like the old 1.3 ... gawsh that game rocket.


But oh well... gotta love the rifles n the support.
 
[quote1196057939=Cheez]
If Atticus and BlazingHeat want a class with nothing but a pistol. Then I want a class with nothing but endless amount of Grenades Hahaha...
[/quote1196057939]


if we have a class with nothing but nades, i smell suicide bombing and SPAM all day long LOL !amazed
 
Sniper FTW . wif sniper i can rush and camp and have a better accurate aim that riflemens =P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top