B Brewmaster EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 1,361 Jan 27, 2010 #1 I can't connect to any of the EGO servers, simply says tried to connect 4 times?? I can connect to other servers however. Any Ideas? I hope someone can help. Thanks
I can't connect to any of the EGO servers, simply says tried to connect 4 times?? I can connect to other servers however. Any Ideas? I hope someone can help. Thanks
D D.T.S. Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 318 Jan 27, 2010 #2 Wow, only eGO servers eh? That's really weird. Is it just the eGO DOD:S servers or are the other game servers not working for you as well? -edit- Have a feeling this is going to be moved to tech help... -edit-
Wow, only eGO servers eh? That's really weird. Is it just the eGO DOD:S servers or are the other game servers not working for you as well? -edit- Have a feeling this is going to be moved to tech help... -edit-
B Brewmaster EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 1,361 Jan 29, 2010 #3 got it working and thanks