P pat. Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 972 Jan 28, 2010 #1 what would you think of it at 8:30 tomorrow evening european time once again played at the colmar server? I'll be there. you know, you can run but not hide. thx patje
what would you think of it at 8:30 tomorrow evening european time once again played at the colmar server? I'll be there. you know, you can run but not hide. thx patje
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jan 28, 2010 #2 may i ask what you are refering PAT? and i can be there to play with you
P pat. Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 972 Jan 28, 2010 #3 refering have fun with friends and eGO members so that the ranking of the server goes up. BL4SPH3MY said: may i ask what you are refering PAT? and i can be there to play with you Click to expand...
refering have fun with friends and eGO members so that the ranking of the server goes up. BL4SPH3MY said: may i ask what you are refering PAT? and i can be there to play with you Click to expand...
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Jan 28, 2010 #4 nope I work at that time, I think