Okay it has happened I am tired of being back stabbed.
There are 2 spies that have hit a point of great annoyance in my gaming times as an engineer and a medic.:facewall:
I am offering 5,000 to the first person who can provide proof that they have dominated either Frisky Dingo and Kingback.
The rules:
1. Must provide the screen shot of the actual domination.
2. Only one pay out per target (I have limited funds
) In other words the first person to dominate and provide proof get the payout.
3. Must be a direct domination (ie healing some one who kills the target thus you get domination does not count)
4. Domination must take place after this is posted.
A thing I would love to see is a screen shot of some one flicking a cigarett on to the corpse of either of these two will pay 5,000 for the first person to provide this screen shot.
Congrats Sabion in dominating Frisky dingo. Kingback is still out there waiting.
Now if any would like to take part and add to the bounty feel free. Will add other annoying spies to my list with a minimum of a 5000 donation.
Good luck hunting.
There are 2 spies that have hit a point of great annoyance in my gaming times as an engineer and a medic.:facewall:
I am offering 5,000 to the first person who can provide proof that they have dominated either Frisky Dingo and Kingback.
The rules:
1. Must provide the screen shot of the actual domination.
2. Only one pay out per target (I have limited funds
) In other words the first person to dominate and provide proof get the payout.3. Must be a direct domination (ie healing some one who kills the target thus you get domination does not count)
4. Domination must take place after this is posted.
A thing I would love to see is a screen shot of some one flicking a cigarett on to the corpse of either of these two will pay 5,000 for the first person to provide this screen shot.

Congrats Sabion in dominating Frisky dingo. Kingback is still out there waiting.
Now if any would like to take part and add to the bounty feel free. Will add other annoying spies to my list with a minimum of a 5000 donation.

Good luck hunting.

Last edited:













. I'll try to dominate them for ya, one spy dominating another? Good stuff 






