Need Help at KK

Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
129
I've been there since the scrim ended, and almost everybody save for me and a few left. We need help getting KK started again. Currently its on DoD_Dust, a favorite for many, so there is NO reason why it shouldn't be full with =(eGO)= players :P.
 
Shouldn't*

I've been keeping it up every day, just xfire/message some friends and it fills up in a few mins.
 
[quote1195966813=Blazing Heat =FL=]
Shouldn't*

I've been keeping it up every day, just xfire/message some friends and it fills up in a few mins.
[/quote1195966813]

thanks, that reminds me... What are your guys' xFire accnts?
 
i been in the KK orange maps the whole time after the first day of it i thought it was pretty interesting, at least better than stay on ava and stuff all the time . the KK orange map always changes map thats good about it =]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top