Killstats not being tracked?

IDigitalDeadI

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
1,316
Lately I've been using the galil....alot. Not sure why really. But anyway, I noticed on fbg that my overall position for kills with it hasn't changed in the past 5 days, even though I have been racking up kills with it like no other. My personal stats page shows that I'm getting the kills but when I check what position I am in, my kills haven't changed nor position! Does anyone know why or is just a slight error that will fix itself? Also, it isn't tracking my awards either. I've gained a few bronzes lately and I have yet to see them on fbg
 
Some of that is gonna be the fact that they had FBG down for maintenance the last 2 days and if the server has less than I believe (do not quote me on this) 6 players in it, it will not count stats.
 
what moss said. Also, fbg updates it's ranks every few hours (not sure on the exact rotation). For example, if you look at your profile it will say you have a certain number of kills. But if you look at the charts the number will be different. That's because they haven't updated the charts since you got more kills
 
Yea I just realized that FBG has been down for maintenance and its a bit slow. But I used to check my stats every couple of rounds just to look lol. If they're updating every few hours now, that sucks
 
It's probably because there's a lot more people registered now then before.
 
Lately I've been using the galil....alot. Not sure why really. But anyway, I noticed on fbg that my overall position for kills with it hasn't changed in the past 5 days, even though I have been racking up kills with it like no other. My personal stats page shows that I'm getting the kills but when I check what position I am in, my kills haven't changed nor position! Does anyone know why or is just a slight error that will fix itself? Also, it isn't tracking my awards either. I've gained a few bronzes lately and I have yet to see them on fbg

yea ive got a bronzeon the P90 the other day. i though i just hadnt have gotten the 3 kill streak, but then i remembered i got a 5 kill streak the same like i hit 250 kills with it
 
Yea I just realized that FBG has been down for maintenance and its a bit slow. But I used to check my stats every couple of rounds just to look lol. If they're updating every few hours now, that sucks

Stats are counted, but position page is little bit laggy and shows kills after like an hour:(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top