Count Down to Feb. 16

PepperRabbit

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,552
On Feb. 16th, it will be my 1 one year in eGO. To celebrate this, I am putting a bounty on my head from now and until the 16th of February.

The set money value is 6000 per domination (I will up this to 10000 maybe if no one really gets any money during the first 5 days) The reason it's so low is because of my limited casino cash, how long the bounty period is, and how much I play.

Rules of bounty:
1. Any domination is allowed (even assist and finish off ones)
2. A screen shot is a must but no score board dominations, and has to be posted in this thread.
3. It can be on any eGO server but not the fun server of course. (it can be on the auction part of it, but they do not count in events basically. EDIT: you can collect during the edgegamers and late night fights only also for events)
4. One can only collect up to 3 times (means you can only dominate me 3 times)
5. Has to be from now and Feb 16th.

Bonuses
an extra 1000 to anyone with a taunt kill domination
an extra 5000 who can dominate me as a medic

I will bump this every 2 days or so, so no one forgets If anyone would like to add their money to this they are welcome to. Thanks and good luck. :)

Edit: bounty is now 6000 per domination, thanks beaverking and xosniper.
 
Last edited:
I will try to do this again.

And since you're on my friends list... i can track you down. HA! =P prepare yourself.
 
Pepper,

I just sent you 20,000 casino cash. :)

Now you can edit the post and up the offering for the dominations. ;)
 
Meh... you know you wanna make it 10,000... if not 20 ;)

If you haven't seen the reason why the the bounty is so low, is that it's for 15 days or so, and how much I play tf2. And anyone can get the money up to 5 times. If I upped it to 10000, then only it can be collected 8 times, and I don't want that to happen.
 
oooh man you always dominate me and make blackmesa hell...im going to get you BAD!!
 
Reminder bump. I've been dominated 4 times by eGO members, get those screen shots in. Also tell your friends because I won't tell them :)
 
Where is my monies :)

pl_goldrush0006.jpg
 
Now whisker, you have to follow the rules like everyone else.
"3. It can be on any eGO server but not the fun server of course. (it can be on the auction part of it, but they do not count in events basically)"
That being said, that domination happened on the fun server during the event of late night fight. Normally I would say that doesn't count, but it seems like no one is really getting this bounty. So I'll make an exception to edgegamers hour and late night fights events only, even though there is only one left tomorrow, and maybe one left this weekend. The reason I'm making a change to this is because it's a normal game play hour anyways. So congrats to you getting me also as a medic if you didn't know. That means your 11,000 casino cash has been transferred. Congrats again, and you and Frisky both have 2 more times you can get me, 3 for everyone else in the clan.

Btw everyone, I'll be going home this weekend, so I won't be on at all during that time. But I'll have you know, I have off of school today and should be off tomorrow too because another snow storm is almost here at this time, and I think we are getting another 6 to 12 inches of it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top