Whisker Biscuit must die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adilor

EGO Addict
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
1,266
BOUNTY CLAIMED! 103K paid out to Thereven! I'll be leaving the posts alone for posterity, and locking the thread.

Yeah, that's right. I'm putting a bounty on his head. You all know the drill. Find him and dominate him to win the cash. To claim, you MUST post a screenshot of you scoring the final kill that gets the domination. Scoreboard screenshots will not count.

Restrictions: Only a secondary or melee weapon kill will count towards claiming this bounty. Assist dominations do not count. Domination also does not count if his subsequent revenge happens immediately because you die right after scoring it. Domination cannot be during an event. Bounty can only be claimed by an eGO member proudly wearing their tag.

Base value: 48,000, will increase by 500 for each calendar day following this post

+10K if domination screenshot has a taunt being used
+10K if melee is used for final kill. Spies cannot claim this bonus.
+15K if you're on fire in the domination screenshot
+5K if you're wearing a hat that I like
+15K if the intelligence or payload cart are in the screenshot
+5K for any other kills made by the dominating player and shown in the screenshot
+35K if another domination is shown in the screenshot
+25K if he's Jarate'd when the final kill is scored
+20K if you're an Engie, +60K if the domination was scored by a CRIT WRENCH FTW

+50K from Mister Adam for a domination on PL maps.

Double entire reward if the final kill is a taunt kill + 100K from Stickyfinger

Now go get him! I've heard he's most often seen in PL rotation and Turbine...

New bonuses! These aren't part of the main bounty, but should make things more interesting, and can be claimed by any member wearing their tags. Other restrictions do not apply to these "mini-bounties", and can also be claimed multiple times! No screenshots older than this thread will count, though.

5K for any assist dominations against him
5K for any primary weapon dominations against him
5K if you make him lose the game and he whines about it >:D
 
Last edited:
A simple task, I shall bring you his head on a platter without delay ;)
 
If the domination happens on PL Maps, I'll throw in a bonus 10k.
 
Yeah, that's right. I'm putting a bounty on his head. You all know the drill. Find him and dominate him to win the cash.

Restriction: Only secondary or melee weapons may be used against him for this bounty. Medic and assist dominations do not count. Domination also does not count if his subsequent revenge happens immediately because you die right after scoring it.

Base value: 45,000, will increase by 500 for each calendar day following this post

+10K if domination screenshot has a taunt being used
+10K if melee is used for final kill, EXCEPT Spies
+15K if you're on fire in the domination screenshot
+5K if you're wearing a hat that I like
+15K if the intelligence or payload cart are in the screenshot
+5K for any other kills made by the dominating player and shown in the screenshot
+35K if another domination is shown in the screenshot

+10k from Mister Adam for a domination on PL maps.

Double entire reward if the final kill is a taunt kill

Now go get him! I've heard he's most often seen in PL rotation and Turbine...

Adilor i will add 100k casino cash, to the "Double entire reward if the final kill is a taunt kill". So that would be double + 100k! But only if final kill is taunt kill!
 
good luck, whisker is a beast....even though he doesn't have a mic, tongue, voice box, or a head for that matter. He is just a body with skinny arms and 12 fingers pwning nubs as soldier.
 
I dominated him twice on PL Maps yesterday, though it was thanks to kritz from xosniper. But maybe I can try again with the shotgun.
 
I just dominated him during the Around The World event. xD I think it was during the sniper part though, so nothing special. =[

Will look into getting him again though. ;o
 
Updated some restrictions, because Whisker Biscuit's a butt. I think he's trying to make this impossible. :P Anyways, make sure to reinform yourselves.
 
Updated some restrictions, because Whisker Biscuit's a butt. I think he's trying to make this impossible. :P Anyways, make sure to reinform yourselves.

Not being in an event and having your tags on should be a given =P


Edit: I'll give anyone 10k if they dominate me in any way, but be sure you type "thetime" before you take it, so I know it's from after I posted this :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top