Whisker Biscuit must die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should think twice before pocket medic-ing him =P

DominatingNufan.jpg
 
Ok guys, this guy Whisker Biscuit is a true menace, and needs to be stopped! Get to work!
 
I never see him..anywhere lol...play more BM whisker...so TheHulk can get his moneyz
 
Hey guys. Added a few bonuses. Yeah, it's a big deal, and only getting bigger by the day. ;)
 
Comon...No one has dominated me? Add a link to this thread in your sig or something =p
 
I changed my contribution to 50k for a domination on PL maps. Let's take this guy down
 
GLaDOS said:
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.
=)
 
Ok this is getting out of hand, this fiend, this madman, this blantant slap to the face of the TF2 division, need to be stopped!

You as bounty hunters, need to get organized, form a "Anti-Whisker" legion, and stop this person as soon as possible. Do you know how he mocks you even as he reads this post? Not being dominated, just feeds into his already HUGE eGO, and makes this all the more worse.

I beseech you all, do what needs to be done.

-Stickyfinger
 
He showed up in mesa last night. Didn't realize there was a bounty when I took this, was just gonna make fun of xo with it :P
2qk13yx.jpg


My team went on to win the game. He complained I had a pocket medic and camped spawn :)


Also, here's my new hat I was wearing when dominating him. Embarrassing to die to some guy with this hat on. Super-Embarrassing to get dominated by one.

2l8bw95.jpg


And finally:
I hate blackmesa... cause I get dominated there.
fix'd :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Thereven said:
Don't make me go Soldier Whisker
DominatingThereven.jpg

Thereven has left the game.

Eh, this really shouldn't count because of the amount of skill the axtinguisher takes, and I think everyone can agree with me on that one :P
But, it wasn't added to the restrictions, along with the sticky launcher so I guess he earned it =p

Edit: Guess Pee Squading wasn't the best thing to do when an axe'll kill me in one hit. :D
He showed up in mesa last night. Didn't realize there was a bounty when I took this, was just gonna make fun of xo with it :P
2qk13yx.jpg


My team went on to win the game. He complained I had a pocket medic and camped spawn :)


Also, here's my new hat I was wearing when dominating him. Embarrassing to die to some guy with this hat on. Super-Embarrassing to get dominated by one.

2l8bw95.jpg


And finally:

fix'd :biggrin:

Thereven, add me on Steam and join an ammomod server. No pocket medics, no axtinguisher; just for fun :D
 
Last edited:
One thing for sure it was not a taunted kill....so i do not owe 100k to it...so i guess ill have to set a new bounty....
 
Eh, this really shouldn't count because of the amount of skill the axtinguisher takes, and I think everyone can agree with me on that one :P
But, it wasn't added to the restrictions, along with the sticky launcher so I guess you have to give it to the guy that only talks when he wins, and rage quits when he loses :)

Edit: Guess Pee Squading wasn't the best thing to do when an axe'll kill me in one hit.

Thereven, add me on Steam and join an ammomod server. No pocket medics, no axtinguisher. Of course you aren't going to, though, because you live off of your axe =p

​
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow. Congratulations for turning a bounty into this.

So many excuses. Also a screenshot taken from the event well before I quit and then posted out of context. You're the man.

I left the event server last night after we switched to Doublecross (your pic is from dustbowl) with your domination still on the scoreboard. So if you really want to complain about how I play, the least you could do is try not to lie.

You even followed me to Blackmesa to prove that you're better. That certainly turned out well for you, didn't it?

As for an ammomod server, how is that even remotely like real play? It's a rocket-spam contest. How about we play pyro dodgeball instead? That's just as realistic (and more fun).



Now then, I would appreciate it if you stop with all the personal attacks against me. I have no idea what I ever did to deserve any of it. Keep it up and you'll earn an all-access pass to my exclusive ignore list. There you will find other people with whom you can vent your rage where you will no longer bother me.
 
Woah Thereven...I don't have anything against you, nor am I trying to "personally" attack you (Unless me saying you axe people is a personal attack?). I'm not saying you aren't allowed to play how you play or anything you apparently think I'm implying; it's all in good fun, but I guess you couldn't see that. What exactly was I lieing about, btw? I went into Blackmesa to (this is going to sound weird) Pee-Squad with xosniper and Uncle Ben (one person throws jarate the others smg them :P). As for the ammo-mod server, yes, it isn't like real play; it challenges your abilities as a soldier or demo and gives you the opportunity to try and hit multiple juggles/airshots; it had nothing to do with what was typed above it.

Please, do block me, because I was just playing around and you took it seriously; Sorry, but all of the people on my friends list know when I'm joking around or not and I thought maybe you could tell, especially after you said this:
Also, here's my new hat I was wearing when dominating him. Embarrassing to die to some guy with this hat on. Super-Embarrassing to get dominated by one.
And
I hate blackmesa... cause I get dominated there.

====


​
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow. Congratulations for turning a bounty into this.

So many excuses. Also a screenshot taken from the event well before I quit and then posted out of context. You're the man.

I left the event server last night after we switched to Doublecross (your pic is from dustbowl) with your domination still on the scoreboard. So if you really want to complain about how I play, the least you could do is try not to lie.

You even followed me to Blackmesa to prove that you're better. That certainly turned out well for you, didn't it?

As for an ammomod server, how is that even remotely like real play? It's a rocket-spam contest. How about we play pyro dodgeball instead? That's just as realistic (and more fun).



Now then, I would appreciate it if you stop with all the personal attacks against me. I have no idea what I ever did to deserve any of it. Keep it up and you'll earn an all-access pass to my exclusive ignore list. There you will find other people with whom you can vent your rage where you will no longer bother me.
 
Last edited:
Alright guys, that's enough. If you have a dispute, please settle it in private. I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread as the bounty has been claimed. Congrats to Thereven, and to everyone else, be on the lookout for the next one. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top