BHOP Lessons

Mossberg

Famous
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
410
Okay so I posted a video a while back, and now I am gonna offer you all a chance to come with me to a BHOP server and learn how to actually do it. Just hit me up on steam and I can teach you!
 
i've often thought that being able to BHOP would help me with my knife kills. So many times people miss me and i could BHOP in while they're reloading and shank them with my knife... so i may have to hit you up for this
 
bhop is ezmode
This. I can pretty much perfect any bhop map in 3-5mins, 6-7mins for the longer ones.

I tought Saeten how to bhop in like 5 steps, lol.. Once you teach the simple concept it's really easy to take off with.
 
ME ME ME ME ME, i been trying to learn since 1.5, MEEEEEEE

dont ask me why i never tried to learn before if you want to live :p
 
Alright all of you should PM me with times that are good for you and I will set up basically appointments. A few of you I will talk to tonight because I play with yall everyday and we can just go to a map but some of you I do not know so well and will need the following stuff.

Play Times:
Time Zone:
Experience with BHOP:

Tahdah and I will hook you all up!
 
Once you learn the basics of bhop it's just practise. I've been doing it a long time and can get a good bhop on the 66 tick eGO servers with no airaccelerate most times.
 
For those of you without the time to get taught, this tutorial was what taught me the basics. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3an8k-cUYY[/ame]
 
Hey slurp thanks alot for trying to take over my thread...but I posted that video long ago..please stop posting stuff on here unless your trying to learn because that is rediculous.
 
i've often thought that being able to BHOP would help me with my knife kills. So many times people miss me and i could BHOP in while they're reloading and shank them with my knife... so i may have to hit you up for this

It's very difficult to bhop on 66TIC, not IMPOSSIBLE but very hard.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top