Header Suggestion (picture included)

Coffee

I made one post
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
28
I find the current header to look awesome, except that the "Edge Gamers" section does not contrast enough with the blue-background area.
What I did was simple: Duplicate the header and overlay the duplicate (minus the gray borders). This creates a stronger contrast, and brings out a new look of the bunker and the two soldiers on the right start to look a little more sinister.

Current Header:
header.png


Overlayed Header:
newheaderbd3.jpg


Simulation of Overlayed Header:
resulttw4.jpg


Just a thought, up to you to use. Its good as it is anyway.
 
It looks cool, but the faded colors make it look more professional
 
Thats chill. I've got this developing fetish for contrasting colors.

Do you guys know who made the current header?
 
Actually, I think it's too much contrast. See the heavy shadows on the guys to the right? And the colors are too saturated.
I think the top one looks the best.

And there's two Walmart Securitys now???? What?
 
Yes I keep hearing theres a WalmartSecurity already here. I have no clue who he is but if he wishes, I will change my name.
I'm currently taking a long break from Counterstrike:Source where I play as eV. Walmart Security, figured I'd keep the same name.

Thanks Frid.
Lifter, I'm blinded. I favor over-saturation in the case that the overlayed header is over-saturated.
 
i preefer the older header as the colour in the one you duplicated are too strong
 
I like it very much but the US soldier seems to bright in comparison to the german. Might just be me. Nice work man!
 
one of council made the original
and just a lil bit too much saturation, imho
 
[quote1196023974=Walmart Security]
Yes I keep hearing theres a WalmartSecurity already here. I have no clue who he is but if he wishes, I will change my name.
I'm currently taking a long break from Counterstrike:Source where I play as eV. Walmart Security, figured I'd keep the same name.

Thanks Frid.
Lifter, I'm blinded. I favor over-saturation in the case that the overlayed header is over-saturated.
[/quote1196023974]
_______________________________________________________________________________

If you could change your name that would be awesome, this is just gonna get to confusing having 2 of us
 

Latest posts

Back
Top