I find the current header to look awesome, except that the "Edge Gamers" section does not contrast enough with the blue-background area.
What I did was simple: Duplicate the header and overlay the duplicate (minus the gray borders). This creates a stronger contrast, and brings out a new look of the bunker and the two soldiers on the right start to look a little more sinister.
Current Header:
Overlayed Header:
Simulation of Overlayed Header:
Just a thought, up to you to use. Its good as it is anyway.
What I did was simple: Duplicate the header and overlay the duplicate (minus the gray borders). This creates a stronger contrast, and brings out a new look of the bunker and the two soldiers on the right start to look a little more sinister.
Current Header:
Overlayed Header:
Simulation of Overlayed Header:
Just a thought, up to you to use. Its good as it is anyway.












