New Anzio Server

CUB4N

Famous
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
417
Love the map and maybe you guys could make a new anzio server or change the colmar server to anzio. all in favor say I... or just leave a comment on here. :p
 
............ Your a jerk... sorry had to Verizon.
 
Last edited:
Seeing as how the Colmar server just got set up, I bet it's not going to happen.
 
Hey i want to say that it needs to be changed to palmero! that was my fav server and i was leet on it most people knew me as vindicator
 
I saw 6 players in Colmar yesterday, what a waste of a server, let's try anzio to see if it fairs better. I would like to give it a go, it has tunnels in it lol
 
technically.... -10% isnt mathematically possible. you cant have a negative percentage. :P and listen to london... he's got a point. why waste a server. thats money going to waste to upkeep a server that no one uses. if not anzio do a different map. as long as people will play it.
 
If London had his way there would be a server that consisted only of the sewers from Kalt.
 
technically.... -10% isnt mathematically possible. you cant have a negative percentage. :P and listen to london... he's got a point. why waste a server. thats money going to waste to upkeep a server that no one uses. if not anzio do a different map. as long as people will play it.

yes this idea is mathematically imposssible! LOL
 
lol @ Verizon.. :P sorry im gonna call you that alot now.. hahaha

@ DTS... i know london 'loves' sewers.. haha but still colmar...
 
I feel save in the sewer's don't you guy's, seriously I do play the other map's Donner, Avalanche, even Flash, been playing all these for years, I am just sneaky and creep in when no one is looking. LOL
 
Back
Top