M Mr. Teriyaki Famous Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 467 Feb 4, 2010 #1 So i came back to play tf2 when i clicked on the tf2 icon this appeared
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Feb 4, 2010 #2 It means steam is down.
S Sgt. McAwesome Thread Junky Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 917 Feb 4, 2010 #4 They're running maintenance right now. I got the same message as well.
P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Feb 4, 2010 #5 Well right now everyone is getting this because steam is down. Which I think you can't get any items and if you change your settings it won't save it. You can still play the game though without any problem I think.
Well right now everyone is getting this because steam is down. Which I think you can't get any items and if you change your settings it won't save it. You can still play the game though without any problem I think.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Feb 4, 2010 #6 yeah, scheduled maintenance, you can still join servers and play, but cannot join through friends list (friends server is down as well)
yeah, scheduled maintenance, you can still join servers and play, but cannot join through friends list (friends server is down as well)
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Feb 5, 2010 #8 just means the cloud server is down all it does is store a copy of your settings and stores your items.
just means the cloud server is down all it does is store a copy of your settings and stores your items.