The new lag that people are getting

PepperRabbit

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,552
I was on Mesa today and was experiencing some lag issues as with everyone else. Well according to this everyone is getting loss fps sometimes when people die. So this lag isn't lag from our server box, it's a fault made by valve who didn't test their update today too well. Just thought you all should know this.

Here's a great video made today about the war update.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxhDKlNwBoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxhDKlNwBoA[/ame]
 
Liked the video

You can tell valve used real game footage rather than seperate animation to create the Vostok, because of the way it's filmed
 
good video and glad to hear that is isn't just our servers that are doing this.
 
wondering about the spy thing myself. Btw if any leadership gets lag complaints in the dropbox section, I think you guys can ignore them if they started yesterday after 3:30 EST or so.
 
I think the spy is in there to show that absolutely everybody hates spies. Even in war, their primary target is the spy.

Also, good to know about the lag. I was kinda hoping the video was making fun of the update and its lag. You know, it's going along being all epic and then one gets killed and the game stutters. Another kill and the game stutters again. But, alas, I am disappointed with an extremely well done serious youtube. How sad.
 
The thing i got out of this video, the soldier and demoman really were good friends. Then valve and to go and ruin it :(
 
That.
Was.
Epic.

*Bows down to the maker* Why didnt i think of that? D:
 
lol nice vid, and why is there a spy in it O_O
129098597426749431.jpg
 
Thanks for the headsup. Also, I think the video was pretty well done.
 
Anyone ever wonder when this update was goin around...were is the red soldeir and blu demo?

Lol...i mean cmon you guys wondered this right
 

Latest posts

Back
Top