Events, RTV & Nominating, and You!

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
6,091
I don't know why people don't listen and I don't think anyone from the EC's to Leadership has stressed this enough but:


DO NOT RTV or NOMINATE maps during events!


Why? EC's / Leadership, who ever is running the event has already chosen the maps for that event.

Even after telling people not to RTV / Nominate maps or complain about the maps people still do. Its gone on for too long now and no more warnings. If you do not like that map thats fine, don't complain about then. There are maps that people will like and not like. If we played only maps people liked then it'd get boring after a while, this is why we play a variety of maps.

So this is your last warning from me to clean up your act at events and if I catch you RTV'ing or Nominating maps at ZE Tuesdays, you will be banned for a day.

You are members, you're held to a higher standard!
 
Ahhhh, They took care of the problem. Excellent post Rogue, Understood.
 
Yep. If people start to follow directions again I might start playing more events again.
 
yeah its pretty annoying when they whine about the map, thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top