- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 2,718
Plus if Stormy muted everyone, how am I supposed to remind him to say the rules when he forgets... again.
Plus if Stormy muted everyone, how am I supposed to remind him to say the rules when he forgets... again.

I would suggest that he just type it all but between "HUBNT" and "anguage" I think we'd all be lost![]()
Are you telling me you can't speak Stormese?
*Arfe you tellinbg me you canbt speek Stormerse.

Im having so much fun messing around i think that after the realisms we should make pointless shooting experiments and pile up junk from all over the map. Your thoughts?
Oh btw thanks for getting my response to Ravage in the screen shot!!!
.I'd love to join these, but it would have to be a day other than saturday for me to join. any chance of that happening?
Scheduling is rather tight. Well have to see if thats possible later on.
Of course, things have changed a lot over the years since then ... 