Realism #16

Plus if Stormy muted everyone, how am I supposed to remind him to say the rules when he forgets... again.
 
dod_donner0001.jpg


Our defense, stopping one Nazi at a time!
 
Im having so much fun messing around i think that after the realisms we should make pointless shooting experiments and pile up junk from all over the map. Your thoughts?

Oh btw thanks for getting my response to Ravage in the screen shot!!!
 
Im having so much fun messing around i think that after the realisms we should make pointless shooting experiments and pile up junk from all over the map. Your thoughts?

Oh btw thanks for getting my response to Ravage in the screen shot!!!

No problem :).

I like that idea!!!! It would be interesting.
 
I'd love to join these, but it would have to be a day other than saturday for me to join. any chance of that happening?
 
I'd love to join these, but it would have to be a day other than saturday for me to join. any chance of that happening?

Scheduling is rather tight. Well have to see if thats possible later on.
 
Scheduling is rather tight. Well have to see if thats possible later on.

I'm an evening shift worker, so I never get onto the servers until 2330 central time unless its the weekend, and saturday is booked. I originally joined the eGO servers due to FF being on. ;) Of course, things have changed a lot over the years since then ... :)
 
Could someone explain to me about this in more details because I wana give it a shot how long does this usually last?
 
Back
Top