What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

My Favorite... Spy :thumbup:, I'm glad I'm with the majority here... lol :P

Least Favorite (to play as): Sniper, Medic, Engineer
 
Favourite class: Soldier

Least favourite class: Any high-skilled class.
 
Fav class spy ;), love being able to sneak around and pretend im one of you guys only to kill half your team. That never gets old :P.

Hate medic, I am usually an agressive player and love being in the action and not avoiding it. To me medics heal and run away so they wont die, I know thats not all there is to it in playing medic its just the way I feel about the class.
 
I love Demoman, blowing stuff up and chopping off heads never gets old.
Sniper is probably my least favorite, just don't have the patience or something. Don't like scout too much either.
 
Hate medic, I am usually an agressive player and love being in the action and not avoiding it. To me medics heal and run away so they wont die, I know thats not all there is to it in playing medic its just the way I feel about the class.

Me knowing how to play medic the right way, can attack back in some situations but mostly the medic class will die if he does fight back in all other situation. Most of the time, if there's no one to heal, medics rarely can fend off 2 or more people even with the bluts. I personally can fend off one on one with any class maybe except a full health heavy and maybe a good soldier (this is with the reg syringe gun too). So yeah even though most medics are smart in running away from the battle to stay alive to keep there uber charge almost ready, I can see where you are coming from with the action thing. Of course support classes are supposed to be away from the main battle either hiding behind a corner like a spy or in the backfield like a sniper, and medics who are virtually everywhere sometimes.
 
Ahaha looks like scout is winning in least favorite and heavy and soldier for most fav. Yah scouts are annoying:chair:
 
Last edited:
Engineer, Scout and Soldier are my favourite.
I hate,hate,hate,hate Snipers....with the Huntsman.
 
Favourite class: Spy, Engineer, Medic
Least favourite: Sniper because all you basically do is to stand around waiting for ppl to come.
 
Favorite: Scout
Least Favorite: Direct hit Solider and Pyros(mainly just thereven when it comes to pyros)
 
I would say mine would be Pyro, Soldier, Spy and least favorite would be Sniper. but sometimes the map I play on can change my opinion of the Sniper ... I like him on Mesa for example.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top