What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

My favorite classes are engineer and medic. Yeah, engineer... Really :D

All the classes are pretty fun, but I do not enjoy playing as a spy and pyro as much as other classes.
 
Yeah, I'm an impatient person, it affects how I play all classes lol. I couldn't sit around waiting for the offense to meet my defense of a horribly placed level 3 sentry lol.

It is not so much of being patient... imho.
But, what do I know about playing as an engi :P
 
Favorite: as a just for fun Scout, because stunning people with sandman makes loller and the FAN great for surprising people. Now, if I actually want to contribute to my team I use either demo or soldier, depending on how I'm playing. The Targe+aimed pipe bombs = invincible.

Least favorite: Engineer most certainly. I can't stand it. I build my SG and wait around get bored and do offense and some spy decides to sap my sentry. Close second is heavy because being that slow is sooooooooo boring.
 
I love everything except engineer it is so BORING... ill kill myself and then my sentry gets destroyed i hate it.
 
I like playing heavy, since its the only class I have a hat for :D
Also been playing engy and demo recently.

Least favorite class would have to be the scout.
 
Favorite: as a just for fun Scout, because stunning people with sandman makes loller and the FAN great for surprising people. Now, if I actually want to contribute to my team I use either demo or soldier, depending on how I'm playing. The Targe+aimed pipe bombs = invincible.

Least favorite: Engineer most certainly. I can't stand it. I build my SG and wait around get bored and do offense and some spy decides to sap my sentry. Close second is heavy because being that slow is sooooooooo boring.

enigneer :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top