My New Frag Vid

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
All footage taken at this weeks edgegamers hour :thumbup:

And I know the date is wrong, sorry, I was tired when I made it and it took two hours publishing and I didn't want to do that again lol :P

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaqMEJCguJQ[/ame]
 
Not bad, decent editing and good music. Ill have mine out soon, im just procrastinating and Ill also have footage from that day. Only diff is mine will be with the C&D not the DR, cant wait to see more ;).
 
Ive also always loved when spies use shortcuts in maps, its not a major thing or something most really look at but I do. Imo the use of shortcuts in any map and knowing where they are gives the person using them an advantage over their opponant, it may not be alot but it helps. Cant wait to see more ;).
 
it wasnt bad. i find spy vids less impressing then someother classes like soldier ,demo or scoot.
but i liked this one.
try for more chainstabs. had a lot of get in 1 kill DR out
 
it wasnt bad. i find spy vids less impressing then someother classes like soldier ,demo or scoot.
but i liked this one.
try for more chainstabs. had a lot of get in 1 kill DR out

I like to go for chainstabs, but, many of the 1 kill and out's are on Mad Pistol, and lets just say I had a little grudge to settle with him that day ;), also there are only so many of those you can get in an hour lol :P. Anyway, the actual frag video I'm working on will have many more chainstabs (as I'm taking more than an hour to film it :), plus I'm not just banzai-ing Mad Pistol lol :P)
 
A good stab makes the day okay lol

Great job Kevi...i liked the part when frisky logged in...lol
 
whats wrong with a spy frag video??? I personally find most of the soldier or demo or scout, or whatever frag vids pretty boring. Would you rather I made an engy frag vid with me just sitting there camping? Now that I think about it I might make an offensive engy frag vid, but thats besides the point lol :P
 
whats wrong with a spy frag video??? I personally find most of the soldier or demo or scout, or whatever frag vids pretty boring. Would you rather I made an engy frag vid with me just sitting there camping? Now that I think about it I might make an offensive engy frag vid, but thats besides the point lol :P

i wana see an offensive engi frag video OMG thats already epic just talkn about it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top