B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Feb 8, 2010 #21 Thanks everyone. I recommend someone creating a thread that is titled "Post your Screenshots here" and have it stickied.
Thanks everyone. I recommend someone creating a thread that is titled "Post your Screenshots here" and have it stickied.
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Feb 8, 2010 #23 Whoever knifes me can have whatever gun I drop, but that's it!
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 8, 2010 #25 SPCollier said: Hey Blindy i got him aswell Click to expand... no you didnt i see no proof of this accusation!
SPCollier said: Hey Blindy i got him aswell Click to expand... no you didnt i see no proof of this accusation!
K Kelvin Yu R.I.P Our Dear Departed Friend Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 434 Feb 10, 2010 #30 Blindy ...I'm top #2 Shovel killer Razzle Dazzle hate me so much ......lol