PepperRabbit's Bounty

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
Ok due to the fact i was not able to give out bounty money (no one taunt killed Whisker Biscuit, and no one got the slippery eel iGreen), i will be putting a bounty on PepperRabbit. Why Sticky? What did he ever do to you? To answer your question...He did nothing more then be cool, and join eGO.

As you see in this thread, he will be soon one year in eGO, on Feb. 16th. That to me is enough reason...

http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118569

25k for his demise!
10K for his cockiness!

35k total!

I am adding another 10k to this....for him being cocky about my spelling mistake!

btw you need to add a 'b' to the word 'ounty' you have in the first sentence.

Rules:

1. Dominate Him!
2. Ends Feb. 16th


Screenshot of the final kill, and a timestamp. So i know it was after this was posted.

This is a picture to help you tell him from other eGO admins....

pepperrabbit.jpg


Happy hunting the elusive PepperRabbit.
 
Last edited:
HaHa that's awesome :)

btw you need to add a 'b' to the word 'ounty' you have in the first sentence. EDIT: ok there you go.
 
Last edited:
Okay, I'll try my best. If you guys would actually play more maybe we'll have a chance of dominating you. lol
 
Okay, I'll try my best. If you guys would actually play more maybe we'll have a chance of dominating you. lol

I'm not really sure how to respond to this other than look at my steam page.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999942178, that's no idling in those hours. That's a lot more than what you have http://steamcommunity.com/id/marine4god. I play every single day for at least an hour, but most of the time I play 3 hours a day. Don't tell me I don't play that much, because I do and I have proof. If you want you can add me and you can see when I play so you can get the domination.
 
Last edited:
Ease up, Pepper, I was just joking with you. No harm meant. ;)

I am going to dominate you, though. :)
 
WHAT!!!! This happens the day after I dominate him....why me...why me :(. Guess im gonna have to do it again ;).
 
The kill:
xdf0nc.jpg


And the timestamp:
2nhkv4h.jpg


Difficult to get to a safe spot and type that in before the little popups change :P
 
wow - i think the stress might be gettn' to pepper.

he seem preoccupied at breakfast this morning

pancake_bunny.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top