Thanks

Pepper1

Poster
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
107
I would like to thank everyone who took part in yesterdays Meet and Greet. I had a great time and i hope all of you had fun also. I did not get the chance to speak but would like to say you can always find me in office or inferno every so often. Thanks again to you all! Cya around
 
Thanks for coming to the event, I know we were a little pressed for time, but hopefully you had fun.

We have another event this Friday that you might really enjoy. It's an event chosen by members. Jimmy Kudo won the auction event and will be playing smash maps on Friday.

It's a great opportunity to make some new friends and maybe get some people on your list that you can play with regularly.

Just check the upcoming events thread:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103753

bear
 
I had a blast too! Docta, feel free to add me to steam next time we run into each other if you haven't already, and I will let you know when we get a mini games group together. I am planning on having one after Jimmy's Event.
 
I keep on missing the meet and greets.

I also had a 20 page paper due today.

:facewall:
 
I would like to thank everyone who took part in yesterdays Meet and Greet. I had a great time and i hope all of you had fun also. I did not get the chance to speak but would like to say you can always find me in office or inferno every so often. Thanks again to you all! Cya around

Your saying this like your new to eGO....
 
I had a great time, wish my mic would have been working :confused1: but it's up and running now for the next one.. I'm going to try and make it to Jimmy's hoo haa tomorrow, hope to see you-all there.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top