H hondo Active Member Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 270 Feb 12, 2010 #1 hey guys just wanted to let everybody know that ill be playing again here and there missed the game and community way to much. See ya on the servers!
hey guys just wanted to let everybody know that ill be playing again here and there missed the game and community way to much. See ya on the servers!
S stacksondeck Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 283 Feb 12, 2010 #3 That's good to hear! I can't wait to get back on the servers. I am going on 6 weeks of my TF2 fasting.
That's good to hear! I can't wait to get back on the servers. I am going on 6 weeks of my TF2 fasting.
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Feb 12, 2010 #4 Oh yesh. I saw you at Mesa yesterday. Welcome back dude.
M m3rryg0r0und Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 297 Feb 12, 2010 #5 Welcome back to the frag fest of tf2
S Sicadious I made one post Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 9 Feb 13, 2010 #8 Well, it seems we've met already today. Nice demo'ing skills
M Mr. Charple Rookie Joined May 18, 2009 Messages 54 Feb 13, 2010 #10 Okay, don't exactly know you, hope too, and welcome back
jshotzz Active Member Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 282 Feb 13, 2010 #12 thanks, don't mean to hi jack hondooooooo thread I do remember Mr charple and merrygoround Sicadious said: Well, it seems we've met already today. Nice demo'ing skills Click to expand...
thanks, don't mean to hi jack hondooooooo thread I do remember Mr charple and merrygoround Sicadious said: Well, it seems we've met already today. Nice demo'ing skills Click to expand...
H hondo Active Member Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 270 Feb 13, 2010 #13 jshotzz said: thanks, don't mean to hi jack hondooooooo thread I do remember Mr charple and merrygoround Click to expand... you my friend are a noob! haha!:chair:
jshotzz said: thanks, don't mean to hi jack hondooooooo thread I do remember Mr charple and merrygoround Click to expand... you my friend are a noob! haha!:chair: