- Joined
- Jul 21, 2009
- Messages
- 558
THOSE WHO WITNESSED AND PARTICIPATED
=(eGO)=? Cryptex, =(eGO)=? iamevilbear, =(eGO)=? Rogue Sniper, =(eGO)=? blackhawksniper
=(eGO)=? Coolhand, =(eGO)=? FooFooKudleypoops, =(eGO)=? Dew of the Mountain type, =(eGO)=? Colonel McMeow, =(eGO)=? Chase
=(eG)=?KRiMZoN BLaDe, =(eG)=? Darklethal12, =(eG)=? Christy, =(eG)=?Shadows5631
=(e)=? Tomato Soup, =(e)=? lil erich, =(e)=? Carlos Spicy Weiner, =(e)=? Dr.Lorek, =(e)=? Shadow19, =(e)=?Fallental ?Kid, =(e)=?Murph^lawl, =(e)=? LeGiT WaFfLe, =(e)=? Lady Death., =(e)=?Scout, =(e)=? sCape g0at.BG9, =(e)=? Krumlov, =(e)=? DaRk.FoRcE, =(e)=?Green'Trees'(4)
I must admit, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun in jail. It really brought me back to the old days. No "back out and face your cells". No "trivia". Just a bunch of guys trying to mix it up, have some fun, and be unique with cool on the fly ideas

Special thanks to Cryptex, the excitement level always seems to rise when he graces the jail server with his presence.
Lastly, let's not forget all of the people listed above who played along, broke from the normal jail routine and had some with it! ***Round of applause***
Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of these good times in jail and show some of the newer folks how us old school dudes roll!

























