O Omi Yu Si-hun Rookie Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 75 Nov 27, 2007 #21 Gradz man. Many happy years for your family to come man.
KURDT_COBAIN EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 1,269 Nov 27, 2007 #22 gratz m8.... be a good daddy now
E =(eGO)=™BRICK-TR- Forum Fiend Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 704 Nov 27, 2007 #24 Congratulations and I wish you alot of luck (not that you need it), and I hope you and your wife get some sleep at night!!
Congratulations and I wish you alot of luck (not that you need it), and I hope you and your wife get some sleep at night!!
M MannInHvit =FL= Active Member Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 369 Nov 27, 2007 #25 congrats hope you do your best
E =(eGO)=Spann Poster Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 175 Nov 27, 2007 #27 Congrats man. It's the beginning of a new life for you now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm going to. I have a baby girl due in April, and I can't wait!!!
Congrats man. It's the beginning of a new life for you now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm going to. I have a baby girl due in April, and I can't wait!!!
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Nov 27, 2007 #29 CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!, I demand pictures NOW >
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 27, 2007 #30 Congrats! Get ready to never sleep again!
B Blue_Ranger Poster Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 245 Nov 27, 2007 #31 hey man congrats. his name reminds me of a vampire killer.
M Mr.Smiley Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 973 Nov 27, 2007 #33 Congratulations!! You need to post some pics of the handsome child!!
T Tortfeasor[SWR|RATZ] Rookie Joined Nov 16, 2007 Messages 57 Nov 27, 2007 #34 Congrats! That's awesome