- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 2,648
Half of pictures are those foots xD
Zerg's a lamp?
, although I've tried to organize several...wow... could never have seen that quote-manip coming...
You know you love it... just be happy it was me instead of xosniper...

I tried to find some witty and funny clapping video, but alas, I have none.
I just have this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXElmEUIJo
It freaked me out.
I didn't see you repost more pictures Pyro Gurl. How did you do the panorama shots? Did you use photostitch on your camera?
/grovels to Pyro. Please don't hate me
LAN parties are awesome.
A place where people with no social skills get together with other recluses to game together.
I should know, I've hosted enough of them lol
My camera has a panoramic option you take a pic and then it give you an transparent of the edge of it to line up the next pic the same for the 3rd pic and then it meshes them together no editing involved