Mad, Pyro, Zerg weekend LOLz

I've never had one either :(, although I've tried to organize several...

"Guys, bring your computers over to my house for a CoD 5 Lan party!"
"But my computer isn't very mobile"
"you have a gaming laptop..."
"so?"
 
Looks like you got some snow there too. That last storm that came my way collapsed the roof over my deck and the Fire Dept had to come dig us out of the house. Also in my culdesac theres a pile of snow from the plows and Back Hoes that looks like an iceburg that could sink the Titanic. On the up side work for the week was cancelled and power stayed on which allowed for more TF2.
 
Lan parties are my favorite. Instead of yelling "dude WTF you TK'ed me you arse!" I can just reach over and hit them upside the head. And downside the head if I'm really mad.
 
I tried to find some witty and funny clapping video, but alas, I have none.
I just have this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXElmEUIJo
It freaked me out.

So use this:

orsonclapping.gif
 
/grovels to Pyro. Please don't hate me :)

LAN parties are awesome.
A place where people with no social skills get together with other recluses to game together.
I should know, I've hosted enough of them lol
 
Last edited:
I didn't see you repost more pictures Pyro Gurl. How did you do the panorama shots? Did you use photostitch on your camera?
 
I didn't see you repost more pictures Pyro Gurl. How did you do the panorama shots? Did you use photostitch on your camera?

My camera has a panoramic option you take a pic and then it give you an transparent of the edge of it to line up the next pic the same for the 3rd pic and then it meshes them together no editing involved
 
/grovels to Pyro. Please don't hate me :)

LAN parties are awesome.
A place where people with no social skills get together with other recluses to game together.
I should know, I've hosted enough of them lol

Couldn't have said it better.
 
My camera has a panoramic option you take a pic and then it give you an transparent of the edge of it to line up the next pic the same for the 3rd pic and then it meshes them together no editing involved

That's cool. My hand's aren't steady enough to do that. I'd probably need a tripod for any of those shots.
 
Pyro, you need to work on the lighting better. Can barely see who was in front of the lamp. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top