eGO Goes WoW!

egowow1s.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">EdgeGamers Organization Enters the Fantasy Realm!

We continue our ever expanding journey, now into World of Warcraft, on the Laughing Skull server. Currently we have a Horde guild called the Empathetic Grunts Occult and have 5 level 80's along with several quickly rising to 80. If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact Jon, xfactor or Snipeye for an invitation or more information.

We are currently looking into an alliance guild on the same server, so if you're a hardcore alliance player stay tuned for more information. If you've never played World of Warcraft or haven't fully played through the game yet, I recommend you give it a try. Many current guild members would be interested in Recruiting a Friend which would give you and your recruiter triple experience (through level 60) while playing together. If you want more information on the Recruit a Friend program or would like to find someone to recruit you, please contact Jon, xFactor or Snipeye.</div>​

​
 
:/ im in the guild....well unless i was kicked for inactivity. I played on that server then got tired of the PVP and switched to Madron. Name was Eason...got to level 5 and had a lvl 21 druid named Shmeigal.
 
maybe when i get the money ill x-fer my Pally, you guys could probably use one of the best PvE/ PVP healers.... ;)
 
I knew it was coming!

Nice, for those of you guys who play MMORPG. Unfortunately TF2 and the rest of my daily activities prevent me from spending any more time, especially in RPG. :P
 
Eve is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
3 years playing WoW was enough for me the game is so much different than the original and IMO heading in the wrong direction.
 
I appreciate EdgeGamers expanding into new games and really reaching out to it's members that play other games, but it just makes me worry that all this focus on Eve/WOW will detract from our other divisions.

Just a thought.
 
Unsubbed last month for like the 3rd or 4th time. Will prob be back for the xpack, Until then its all about Darkfall!
 
well ill look at doing a realm switch in the coming weeks/months depending on how school is going and everything. so far im just tryin to get to 80 and then decide whats best from there.
 
no offence to anyone whos plays world of warcraft but this game makes people go crazy with flaming god swords or whatever. im trying to be nice and say this game is bad for you.
 
Yeah, I just kicked my habit from WoW a few weeks ago. But I had been playing since 2005. So I was in deep. I have to say, I had some great times in WoW, and if you like it more power to you, but its way too addicting, and I spent way too much time on it while trying to pass classes at the same time.

So it's cool we are expanding, and I hope it goes well, but I can't join. The WoW wound runs too deep to try to play lightly again. I'll get sucked in and never be heard from again...
 
I'm on Aerie Peak EU and Sha'tar EU, a shame US and EU can't play together eh? :p
OT: Great to see eGO expand into World of Warcraft.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top