eGO Goes WoW!

egowow1s.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">EdgeGamers Organization Enters the Fantasy Realm!

We continue our ever expanding journey, now into World of Warcraft, on the Laughing Skull server. Currently we have a Horde guild called the Empathetic Grunts Occult and have 5 level 80's along with several quickly rising to 80. If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact Jon, xfactor or Snipeye for an invitation or more information.

We are currently looking into an alliance guild on the same server, so if you're a hardcore alliance player stay tuned for more information. If you've never played World of Warcraft or haven't fully played through the game yet, I recommend you give it a try. Many current guild members would be interested in Recruiting a Friend which would give you and your recruiter triple experience (through level 60) while playing together. If you want more information on the Recruit a Friend program or would like to find someone to recruit you, please contact Jon, xFactor or Snipeye.</div>​

​
 
eGO, going where no community has gone before XD

as if losing our lives to css, dod, tf2, ins, eve and cod isnt enough already.
 
:O

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:chair:
 
Please keep the World of Warcraft flaming down. This is not the place to criticize the game or the people who play it.

I am glad to see eGO expand into MMORPGS. We have a diverse group of gamers, and I am happy to see the community include them.
 
Please keep the World of Warcraft flaming down. This is not the place to criticize the game or the people who play it.

I am glad to see eGO expand into MMORPGS. We have a diverse group of gamers, and I am happy to see the community include them.

What he said!
 
Hey someone message me ill switch over from alter of storms i have an 80 DK
 
I play on medivh alliance unfortunately, and it would cost too much to leave my server. But I may just make an alt over there, what do you guys need role wise to start raiding?
 
Oh my god... I remember a while ago at a meeting somebody asked about an official eGO WoW guild and the answer was a very loud, "NO! NEVER!"

I guess we can even change :D
 
Back
Top