Final Battle Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel1

Rookie
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
41
I'm trying to join the FBG but my name is already taken... can I use something else or would I have to change my name on all servers / sites if I did that? Thanks for your help ahead of time. :scared:
 
from my experience no. your fbg user name can be whatever. it does not have to relate to your eGO names. You will be fine choosing whatever name for FBG that you want.

Thats all i know but you might want to wait until an eGO replies
 
You will have to use something else but not completely different

Im ChromeX and on FBg im ChromeXShockTroopa

So long as your name on the forums and in-game stay more or less the same

( Chrome X - ChromeX|ShockTroopa )
 
Your FBG profile name can be whatever you like it to be - appropriate, mind you.

!up Pixel will still work, despite your FBG name being different.

Locked before random replies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top