Europe Event on the 27th?

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

I already asked STORMY if there was an Euro Event on the 27th.
He said yes. But I can't find a post about it where i can sign up.
Maby i just aint looking good. Isnt there a post about it jet or.... is there...?:P
Is yes can somebody give me a link. If not.... why not?:P

And btw.... if I made any english grammer mistakes, please correct me, my english most become beter:P lol.

BlackBird.
 
I think he means the Euro-Realism, but I might be wrong. Later this week he'll post something about it ;)

Tonux
 
Yes i ment the Europe-Realism. And..... ok i'll be waiting for it then:P
 
yeah usually its about 2 Central time and if we can fill the Euro-realism we can get another realism that night
 
ST0RMY usually waits a day before the realism will take place to post information.
 
it will be posted on the 26th about 9:00 am EST time, either me or stormy will have that for you ok :)
 
Looks like your questions has been answered... repeatedly. Ill post a sign-up later on but if you have any question PM me or try to catch me on vent.

The time of the event is 8pm GMT.
 
8pm GMT, damn, not a good time to try my new energy drinks from the USA that Stormy kindly sent.

THANKS ST0RMY​

Tonux
 
8pm GMT, damn, not a good time to try my new energy drinks from the USA that Stormy kindly sent.

THANKS ST0RMY​

Tonux

Yea that exually pretty sucks:P Thats 9pm for me. (GMT+1).
Can only stay for 1 hour prob:S
 
Back
Top