- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello,
I already asked STORMY if there was an Euro Event on the 27th.
He said yes. But I can't find a post about it where i can sign up.
Maby i just aint looking good. Isnt there a post about it jet or.... is there...?
Is yes can somebody give me a link. If not.... why not?
And btw.... if I made any english grammer mistakes, please correct me, my english most become beter
lol.
BlackBird.
I already asked STORMY if there was an Euro Event on the 27th.
He said yes. But I can't find a post about it where i can sign up.
Maby i just aint looking good. Isnt there a post about it jet or.... is there...?

Is yes can somebody give me a link. If not.... why not?

And btw.... if I made any english grammer mistakes, please correct me, my english most become beter
lol.BlackBird.





















