Every time I try to connect to our z-mod server. I just keep getting a missing map error. Also, I don't see an effort in downloading the map as usual. Is there any way around this?
If the map is not downloading, either you have a different version with the same name, or you have downloads turned off. There is a console command to turn downloads on, but that escapes me at the moment and probably isn't the cause. It'd be better to go to your map folder and delete the map(s) that you're getting errors on.
I have downloads turned on, and I checked my maps, At the moment I do not have the maps that are being played (Zombie mod event). I check in console and I get this each time:
Missing map maps/ze_sewer_escape__final.bsp, disconnecting Its not just for that map, its for other maps I have as well.
find the .bsp file in your maps folder, delete the version you have and then reconnect to the server and dl that one. That should probably do the trick
Thank you very much Rogue, but the problem still persists in other games we support, such as Insurgency. I just downloaded it and installed it today and I can't download the dust2 map. I'm going to look further into this. For now, I will just download the maps manually.