N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Feb 23, 2010 #1 the update owned my friends list like I'm sure happened to many other peoples but I thought of a good remedy. Click my bfbc2 sig!
the update owned my friends list like I'm sure happened to many other peoples but I thought of a good remedy. Click my bfbc2 sig!
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Feb 23, 2010 #2 yay my friends list is all back now!
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Feb 24, 2010 #9 This feels like a thread with a happy ending...
K Kek15 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 1,713 Feb 24, 2010 #10 Hero93 said: FTW Thread i got to say Click to expand... This, and lmfao Jeod.
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Feb 24, 2010 #12 i must say, i lol'd
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Feb 24, 2010 #14 I feel like this whole thread is an inside joke that I'm just not getting
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Feb 24, 2010 #16 ronpaul said: I feel like this whole thread is an inside joke that I'm just not getting Click to expand... Dude I'm not gettin it ether lol
ronpaul said: I feel like this whole thread is an inside joke that I'm just not getting Click to expand... Dude I'm not gettin it ether lol
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Feb 24, 2010 #17 HAHA thats a funny picture jeod!
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 24, 2010 #18 noxx this is your thread ssssoooooo if you dont understand then who does
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Feb 24, 2010 #19 ronpaul said: I feel like this whole thread is an inside joke that I'm just not getting Click to expand... I thought I was the only one :confused1:
ronpaul said: I feel like this whole thread is an inside joke that I'm just not getting Click to expand... I thought I was the only one :confused1:
S SScagnetti Famous Joined Oct 26, 2008 Messages 427 Feb 24, 2010 #20 I guess it's funny because friends fixed itself?..