New DoD Ranks!

hmmmm... second lieutenant.....:glare: :p
Nah, just kidding. Nice list.
 
Last edited:
I dunno...the file just mysteriously showed up on my computer...haha just kidding!

I explained how long it took AND how I did it previously. I don't really like repeating myself much. I don't really like repeating myself much.

Ok, gotta admit it, this post is just to check out all of my changes (everything to the left and in my sig were not there before lol) and make sure I did it right. Killin's my business...not makin' perty forum signatures and avatars and what-not...
 
I just wanna thank whoever changed the text (I'll assume it was YoSpankDawg?) on the stats from black to white. Makes everything so much easier to read now.
 
Well someone did then. The text on HLStatsX for player names for example was black, which on dark blue made it very hard to read. Someone changed it a few days ago clearly, so whoever it was thanks because it was ridiculous to have to highlight sections in order to read them.
 
I love it, spirit of eGO worthy hmm?

Well, you explained the theory but for those curious this is how I would have made this list:

Browse to the clan pages, select the whole table of the stats which includes names, points, and playtimes. Copy that into excel which should preserve formatting. Custom format to convert playtime to minutes. Compute point gain from minutes, add to points. Rinse and repeat for e and eG, format as necessary.
 
you would do that ronpaul but that is General Specifics job he is the specific one
 
I NEVER knew that I played for a day and got 1000 kills... I'm not that good in DoD... good job though! Lol, I think no one would have had an idea like this.
 
Is there a sign that says "leave me out of these types of posts?" Why am I not mentioned? :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top