- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello everyone
I start getting a bit money again
, and at my birthday i will get even more
So its time for a pc upgrade
I saw 2 nice components
But i was wondering if it all fits together.
And if there is anything i need to pay special attention for... i dunno what but maby I need to use special CPU glue for the proccesor or something
I had this in my mind:
- OCZ fatal1ty 550Watt (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- 2 GB DDR2-667 RAM (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- Sapphire Hd 4870 1GB DDR5 (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- Inter Core 2 Duo E8400
- Asus P5Q SE Plus
I choose that motherboard becaus i can put DDR2 667 RAM on it. So i dont have to buy new DDR3 Ram. And it uses only 65 Watt. So i dont need a new PSU.
So i was wondering if i can put those 5 things together without blowing up my pc or something. And does somebody know if i can clock that CPU over to 3.5Ghz with that motherboard?
BlackBird.
EDITED: new Question At the Botum

I start getting a bit money again
, and at my birthday i will get even more
So its time for a pc upgrade

I saw 2 nice components
But i was wondering if it all fits together.And if there is anything i need to pay special attention for... i dunno what but maby I need to use special CPU glue for the proccesor or something

I had this in my mind:
- OCZ fatal1ty 550Watt (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- 2 GB DDR2-667 RAM (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- Sapphire Hd 4870 1GB DDR5 (ALREADY HAVE THIS)
- Inter Core 2 Duo E8400
- Asus P5Q SE Plus
I choose that motherboard becaus i can put DDR2 667 RAM on it. So i dont have to buy new DDR3 Ram. And it uses only 65 Watt. So i dont need a new PSU.
So i was wondering if i can put those 5 things together without blowing up my pc or something. And does somebody know if i can clock that CPU over to 3.5Ghz with that motherboard?
BlackBird.
EDITED: new Question At the Botum
Last edited:














