- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
This is why you are not a developer.That's actually a cool idea. I want to be able to wear a turret on my head.
This is why you are not a developer.That's actually a cool idea. I want to be able to wear a turret on my head.
I have to ask who the hell actually figures this stuff out like, did they just wake up one morning and go 'you know that Portal update was oddly suspicious, Ill decrypt the sound files and see what images they produce' later that day the same person figures out is a bbs number and goes 'well ill just plug in my old modem and dial that number and just see what it produces... well look at that ASCII images'
I mean what the hell, did they stay at a Holiday Inn Express or something?
Thats my input.