Death_Blade's guidebook on how to professionaly rebel in css jail.

Pfft.. a real rebeller would never sell her/his secrets. Do you see PureBlood coming out here selling his soul? Nope. He rebels so often, the rulebook probably says that the warden must say "PureBlood is wanted" at 5:00 of every round.
 
Pfft.. a real rebeller would never sell her/his secrets. Do you see PureBlood coming out here selling his soul? Nope. He rebels so often, the rulebook probably says that the warden must say "PureBlood is wanted" at 5:00 of every round.

I think I just lol'd.
 
PFFFFT. Death Blade? Ha! You want some real lessons, pay me a little 1000 casino cash and you'll be pro in no time (;
 
Bah who needs a book when i got experience. Plus i cant see a preview of your book to know what i would be buying anyways :(
 
NINJA! I WILL SEND U CASINO CASHES IF I GET TIPS MKAY :D Just wait till I get my PC back...
 
Eh, it's casino cash, i'll never use it anyway, but I don't play jail often enough to justify even reading it for free.
 
Pfft.. a real rebeller would never sell her/his secrets. Do you see PureBlood coming out here selling his soul? Nope. He rebels so often, the rulebook probably says that the warden must say "PureBlood is wanted" at 5:00 of every round.

Do you think I put my own rebel secrets here? I just put the common stuff that noone thinks about -_-
 
I think this was a good idea after all.You don't need to be so hard with people trying to help even if it's not for free.A smart idea for me.
 
if u dont like it you gets cash back i said that alreadyyyyyyyyyz

New plan


1. Buy book
2. Save copy of book
3.??????
4. Demand refund/profit



Or in a few more steps


1. Buy book
2. Save copy of book
3. Demand Refund
4. Sell book to other people for 4000k casino cash
5. ????
6. Profit
 
New plan


1. Buy book
2. Save copy of book
3.??????
4. Demand refund/profit



Or in a few more steps


1. Buy book
2. Save copy of book
3. Demand Refund
4. Sell book to other people for 4000k casino cash
5. ????
6. Profit
I already thought of that.

"Uh, yeah. I organized a successful rebellion before and this thing made me lose when I used it. Can I have my money?"
 
dont waste your cash!!! ill teach you how

1. if your ordered to go somewhere make sure u go really late without getting killed by ct

2. when you go really late most of the cts have their back facing you

3. find the closest ct that have his/her back facing you

4. Knife him/her in the back, make it a 1 shot kill or you will likely get pwnt

5. pick up his/her gun and get ready for rampage as the other cts are infront of u wid their back facing you

6. Terriost win
 
dont waste your cash!!! ill teach you how

1. if your ordered to go somewhere make sure u go really late without getting killed by ct

2. when you go really late most of the cts have their back facing you

3. find the closest ct that have his/her back facing you

4. Knife him/her in the back, make it a 1 shot kill or you will likely get pwnt

5. pick up his/her gun and get ready for rampage as the other cts are infront of u wid their back facing you

6. Terriost win
actualy most of the times when you lag you will have about 3 cts or more FACING you in different distances so.. yeah fail :)
 
Professional Wardening in 4 simple steps.
1. Freekill Death_Blade
2. Freekill Pureblood
3. Freekill Jackal
4. Freekill NinjaWuuzoku.

Simple eh?
 
Back
Top