I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Mar 7, 2010 #2 i approve of this
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Mar 7, 2010 #3 I avenged you evilbear, it's okay I will protect you from this fiend. I got Ill Legend too, but he opposes no threat (;
I avenged you evilbear, it's okay I will protect you from this fiend. I got Ill Legend too, but he opposes no threat (;
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,996 Mar 7, 2010 #4 Events = nonlegit.
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Mar 7, 2010 #5 No big deal yesterday i got 7 knife kills and today i got 5. But still Kami needs someone to show them whos boss.
No big deal yesterday i got 7 knife kills and today i got 5. But still Kami needs someone to show them whos boss.
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Mar 7, 2010 #6 Lol should save these things up for like bounties and stuff XD
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Mar 7, 2010 #7 and you killed ill legend!
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Mar 7, 2010 #8 Ill Legend said: Events = nonlegit. Click to expand... Pfftt. Legit, nonlegit, a knife is a knife!
S sscarr Active Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 345 Mar 8, 2010 #10 NinjaWuuzoku said: a knife is a knife! Click to expand... NO! its a Spoon.
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Mar 8, 2010 #11 /Medal. Kami is a baddy anyway :]
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Mar 8, 2010 #12 I hate zoomer, he never picked me to be a V.I.P :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Mar 8, 2010 #13 Ill Legend said: Events = nonlegit. Click to expand... Not true Bear makes a lot of his bounties in Events.
Ill Legend said: Events = nonlegit. Click to expand... Not true Bear makes a lot of his bounties in Events.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Mar 8, 2010 #15 its not photoshop! Admit defeat Kami!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Mar 8, 2010 #16 shadows5631 said: Not true Bear makes a lot of his bounties in Events. Click to expand... Beer and cats
shadows5631 said: Not true Bear makes a lot of his bounties in Events. Click to expand... Beer and cats
R R3D S3RPENT55 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,429 Mar 9, 2010 #17 sscarr said: NO! its a Spoon. Click to expand... Win. ~R3D
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Mar 9, 2010 #18 Kami said: Chan Yu Sai FhotoShup! Click to expand... n000!111!!