Dustbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have it 24/7, back in the day, very popular. But after the KotH Harvest event it merged with Gravel Pit and they both died out. A shame really.
 
We don't have a dustbowl server at the moment. I'm holding out for a return at some point.
<3 Dustbowl
 
As said earlier, we used to have but since it stayed empty most of the time, it was merged with GPit and then eventually removed all together.
 
Dustbowl was okay, but the map itself is a bit of a flip-flop. I love the style of gameplay, but the sheer amount of spam and camping makes it almost unbearable. Its like Blackmesa, or some of those Tom clancy games I keep playing. Its fun when you aren't being killed every five seconds, which is why you keep coming back to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top