In Game Voice Chat Help?

StormRage

Poster
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
134
I'm having a problem with people hearing me in game via voice chat. When I test it, I can here myself just fine. But no one can hear me in game.

My mics fine. I works it perfectly for vent, wow, etc. But in CS:S, nothing.

Any tips/suggestions?
 
I'm having a problem with people hearing me in game via voice chat. When I test it, I can here myself just fine. But no one can hear me in game.

My mics fine. I works it perfectly for vent, wow, etc. But in CS:S, nothing.

Any tips/suggestions?

Does it not work? orv very quiet?

I have a problem where our mics don't work in PVKII, but they do for vent, recordings, cs, etc.
 
Does it not work? orv very quiet?

I have a problem where our mics don't work in PVKII, but they do for vent, recordings, cs, etc.

idk, when i test it i can hear myself.
Ive enable voice. I have Voice transmit and Voice Recieve Volume maxed. And have Boost gained checked.
 
did you go to console and try voice_enable 1? if it is 1, switch it to 0, then 1 again. Hope I helped!
 
Does it not work? orv very quiet?

I have a problem where our mics don't work in PVKII, but they do for vent, recordings, cs, etc.

idk, when i test it i can hear myself.
Ive enable voice. I have Voice transmit and Voice Recieve Volume maxed. And have Boost gained checked.
 
voice_enable 1 console command is very important to have active, just double check that.
second when you were apparently testing it in the highschool server i think yesterday, i didn't even see an icon popping up for you at all...so make sure you have the key bound to something easy to press, and that you're not pressing too many buttons at the same time that your keyboard doesn't register it.
 
Mabey its your mic, it does the same to me when i plug in my mic after css is open
 

Latest posts

Back
Top